Before you leave a comment, please have a read of this policy.
All first-time commenters will go straight to moderation.
- Hearty debates
- Interesting discussion
- Shows of support or solidarity
- Links to relevant articles, including posts on your own blog
- Witty remarks
- if you claim there are only two genders
- if you engage in gender essentialism or evo psych
- if you say that people can get better/thinner/healthier “if they just put their minds to it” or “think positively”
- if you troll or abuse
- if you claim that trans* people aren’t really the gender they are
- if you misgender someone
- if you are ableist, racist, sexist, transphobic, homophobic, ageist, sizeist or otherwise a complete douchenozzle
I reserve the right to edit, not publish, or block you. Although I won’t ill out the ban-hammer unless I must.
Please try to be civil, and please try to include trigger warnings where necessary.
Other than that, have fun!